Click Modify menu Object Image Frame. To hide image boundaries, enter 0; to show and plot image boundaries, enter 1; to show image boundaries but not plot them, enter 2.
How do I remove a viewport border in AutoCAD?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
How do I change a border in AutoCAD?
To Edit a Drawing Border (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- Double-click the drawing border to edit.
- In the Drawing Border with Title Block dialog box, edit the settings.
- Click OK.
- Select the objects to moved into the changed drawing border.
How do you exit out of AutoCAD?
# of Ways to Quit AutoCAD
- Quit command.
- Exit alias.
- Press Ctrl+Q.
- Press Alt+F4.
- From the menu browser, choose File | Exit.
- From the menu browser, click the Exit AutoCAD button.
- From the menu bar, choose File | Exit.
- On the title bar, click the X button.
19 мая 2008 г.
How do I get a viewport border?
Go to the layout tab that contains the problem viewport.
Make sure that viewport has not been placed on the defpoint layer:
- On the command line type QSELECT.
- Select ‘Viewports’ from the drop down list and click ‘Ok’.
- Move viewport to another layer if showing on the defpoint layer.
How do you make a border in AutoCAD?
To Insert a Drawing Border and Title Block by Importing a Standard Import File (AutoCAD Mechanical)
- Click Annotate tab Sheet panel Title Border. …
- In the Drawing Borders with Title Block dialog box: …
- Specify the insertion point of the drawing border. …
- In the Edit Attributes dialog box, edit or add entries.
- Click OK.
How do you edit a title block in CAD?
To Edit a Title Block (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- Double-click the title block to edit.
- In the Change Title Block Entry dialog box, edit the settings.
- Click OK.
How do I change the title block attribute in AutoCAD?
To Add or Modify Title Block Attributes
- Under Attribute Category, select an attribute category from the drop-down list. …
- Under Attribute Names, click the attribute you want to add to the title block.
- Under format, change the Style, Justify, and Text Height boxes as desired.
- Click Place.
- Click in the drawing area to place the attribute.
How do I save and finish finished drawing in AutoCAD?
To Save a Drawing to a Previous Release Format
- Click Application Menu Save As Other Formats . Find.
- In the Save Drawing As dialog box, in the File Name box, enter a new drawing name.
- Under Files of type, select the AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT file format you want.
- Click OK.
How do you hide a viewport line?
Hide Lines in Layout Viewports
- Select the layout viewport in which you want to hide the lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select Legacy Hidden.
Where is the hidden viewport in AutoCAD?
To restore the missing viewport, do the following:
- In the Layer Properties Manager, make sure the layer that contains the viewport geometry is not turned off or frozen.
- Go to the layout tab that contains the problem viewport.
- From the Properties palette, select the Quick Select button on the top right.
5 мая 2020 г.
Why can’t I select my viewport AutoCAD?
Go to your Layers palette, find the layer that the Viewport is on (hint, look for a layer that is froze, off, or frozen in the current viewport) and thaw it or turn it on.