How do I move a project in Fusion 360?
To move individual files between projects:
- Expand the Data Panel and navigate to the file.
- Right-click and select Move.
- A window will appear to provide a choice of destinations for the file.
- Select the destination and click Move. The screencast shows these steps.
Can we have access to multiple team hubs in Fusion 360?
It is not possible to create more than one Fusion 360 Team Hub from the same Autodesk Account. Accounts are limited to owning a single team hub, single personal hub, and single drive hub at any given time.
How do I transfer files from Fusion 360?
Invite another into the project
Sharing a project with other users gives them access to all designs in that project. To share a project with another user, use the Invite button in the project’s Dashboard. Learn more about the Invite command in the Fusion 360 Learning Session.
How do you transfer ownership of a fusion team?
Contact Technical Support to transfer the Hub ownership
- Email address for the current hub owner.
- Email address for the new hub owner.
- Hub URL. This can be found by signing into Fusion Teams. Select the user icon in the top right corner. The Hub URL appears underneath the Hub name.
How do you add people to your team on Fusion 360?
Follow the steps listed:
- Access the Team Hub on the web browser myhub.autodesk360.com.
- Click the Profile Button in the top right corner.
- Select “Admin”.
- Select “Members and Roles”
- Select “Invite”.
- Enter the email address and send the invitation.
- The invitee will receive an email in their inbox to accept the invitation.
Can I use Fusion 360 on iPad?
Autodesk® Fusion 360™ for iPhone and iPad lets you collaborate on 3D designs with anyone inside or outside your company. With the Fusion 360 app, you have the flexibility to view and collaborate on your Fusion 360 CAD models—anytime, anywhere.
How many file formats will Fusion 360 work with?
As Fusion 360 aims to be a widely accessible and general-use program, it is compatible with many of the most popular 3D model formats. These formats include STL (. stl), OBJ (. obj), and STEP Files (.
How do I backup my Fusion 360 projects?
From the dashboard, hover over the design and select Export. Select Fusion 360 Archive. After the file is translated in the cloud, you will receive an email that contains a download link. To load the archive file, select Upload in the Fusion 360 Data Panel.
How do you work together in Fusion 360?
Sharing Your Designs with Fusion Team Collaboration
Open your project in Fusion 360. Select File » Share » Share Public Link to open the Share Public Link dialog. Select the first checkbox to enable sharing of your design with a public link. This will generate a link that can be given to anyone on your team.