How do you edit pipe labels in Civil 3D?
To change the pipe network style and label default settings
In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, right-click the Pipe Network collection. Click Edit Feature Settings to open the Edit Feature Settings dialog box.
How do I change multiple pipe styles in Civil 3D?
Go to the Pipes section of the Network in the Toolspace Prospector. Select all the pipes you want to change in the panorama. Now select the heading of the style column an choose Edit from the Rt. click menu to change the style of all the selected pipes.
How do you edit a pressure pipe in Civil 3D?
Edit the feature settings for the pressure network. Under the settings tab, right-click on “Pressure Network” and then select “Edit Feature Settings”. When using pressure pipes in Civil 3D 2017, new parts have been added.
How do I change the label text in Civil 3D?
To edit a Civil 3D label, select the desired label, right-click, and select Edit Label Text… the Text Component Editor dialog box will appear. The text used in the C3D label appears in an editable text field on the right. By clicking in this text field the current label can be revised.
How do I add structure labels in Civil 3D?
Click the label text to select the label.
- Pan and zoom until you can clearly see the plan view of the pipe network.
- In the Add Labels dialog box, specify the following parameters: Label Type: Entire Network Plan. …
- Click Add.
- Click a part in the pipe network. …
- In the Add Labels dialog box, click Close.
How do I move pipes from one network to another?
To Merge Pipe Networks
- Click Modify tab Design panel Pipe Network Find. …
- On the Modify panel, click Merge Networks Find.
- In the Select Source Pipe Network dialog box, select the pipe network that you want to merge with another pipe network, and then click OK.
How do you combine pipe networks in Civil 3D?
To merge or combine pipes and structures from one network to another:
- In the Civil 3D ribbon, click on the Modify tab.
- In the Design panel click Pipe Network.
- A new ribbon tab will open called Pipe Networks.
- On the Modify panel click Merge Networks.
- Follow the prompts to combine one network with another.
How do you create a pipe network in Civil 3D 2018?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the Pipe Networks collection, then right-click Networks. Click Create Pipe Network By Layout. Alternatively, you can click Home tab Create Design panel Pipe Network drop-down Pipe Network Creation Tools .
How do you create a pressure network in Civil 3d?
To Create a Pressure Network
- On the Home tab, click Create Design panel Pipe Network Pressure Network Creation Tools .
- The Create Pressure Network dialog box is displayed. …
- Click OK to display the Pressure Network Plan Layout ribbon.
How do I change the pipe size in Civil 3D?
To edit pipe or structure rules
- Right-click a pipe or structure in the drawing. …
- In either the Pipe Properties or the Structure Properties dialog box, click the Rules tab.
- Click the desired property value in the Value column, enter a new value, and press Enter.
- Click Apply or OK to save changes.
How do I add a pipe size in Civil 3D?
- At the command prompt, enter PARTBUILDER.
- Change to the Pipe Part Catalog.
- Highlight the pipe part that you want to modify/add.
- Click Modify Part Sizes.
- In the Content Builder, navigate to Size Parameters.
- Highlight any parameter, and then right-click.
How do you set Network pressure catalog?
To Specify the Pressure Network Catalog
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Set Pressure Network Catalog Find.
- In the Set Pressure Network Catalog dialog box, specify the Catalog Folder and Catalog Database File and click OK. …
- Set up a pressure network parts list.