Find the project, hover over it > Archive. Alternatively, you can filter projects using Show > Archived to find the archived project you want to delete. Click Delete > Delete in the confirmation dialog.
How do you delete something in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to delete, and then click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Delete).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Delete), select the elements to delete, and then press Enter .
How do you delete a project?
To delete a project, first load the project in the source editor by choosing the project from the file manager tree. Click on the File menu on the Editor tab above the source editor. In the File menu, select Delete Project. All project source code and data will be deleted after you confirm the deletion.
How do I delete a family project in Revit?
right-click a family, and click Edit. The family opens in the Family Editor. right-click a family or type, and click Delete from Project.
How do I delete a project from my family?
How do I remove unwanted families from my model? If you go into the Project Browser and expand Families, you can then expand the category that contains the family or type that you want to delete. Select the family or type that you want to delete, right-click and select Delete.
How do I delete a space in Revit?
Press DELETE or CTRL+X . Right-click the space, and click Delete.
How do I delete a door in Revit?
To Remove Windows, Openings, Doors, or Door/Window Assemblies From a Wall. Select the objects you want remove from the wall, and press Delete.
How do I delete a project in R?
This topic covers how to move, delete, and rename projects and folders.
Delete a Folder or Project
- On the Folder Tree tab, select the folder or project to delete.
- Click Delete.
- You will see a list of the folder and subfolder contents to review. …
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Yes, Delete All.
How do I delete a project in Pycharm 2020?
Delete a project from view
- In the Project tool window, right-click the project to be deleted.
- From the context menu of the selection, choose Remove from Project View, or press Delete :
How do I delete a project in Meistertask?
Trash a Project
- In your dashboard, select Archived Projects from the Projects drop-down menu.
- In the left panel, find the project you would like to trash and open it. In the project header, click Trash this Project.
How do I delete type?
Press the “Ins” key to toggle overtype mode off. Depending on your keyboard model, this key may also be labeled “Insert.” If you simply want to disable overtype mode but keep the ability to toggle it back on, you are done.
Where is the project browser in Revit?
To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.
How do you delete a title block family in Revit?
Delete and drag
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select the title block, and press DELETE . …
- In the Project Browser, under Families Annotation Symbols, expand the desired title block.
- Drag the title block from the Project Browser to the sheet, and click to place it.