How do I mirror something in archicad?
To Drag, Rotate, or Mirror one copy of an element, select the element and choose the desired command from the Edit > Move menu or the context menu. Another way is to choose the plain Drag/Rotate/Mirror command from the pet palette, then press Ctrl (Windows) or Alt/Opt (MacOS).
How do you elevate in ArchiCAD?
Choose the Edit > Move > Elevate command, or the Elevate command from the pet palette. This brings up the Elevate dialog box. 3. Type the value by which you wish to raise or lower all selected elements.
How do you flip something horizontally?
To flip an image or icon, simply:
- Select the object you would like to flip.
- Right click on that object, and select ‘Flip Horizontal’ or ‘Flip Vertical’.”
What creates a mirror image of the selected shape or object?
To flip an object means to create a mirror image of it. To rotate an object means to turn it about its center.
How do I add CI tools to archicad?
Manually installing the CI Tools
- Move the extracted CI Tools folder into your ARCHICAD 24Add-Ons folder.
- Move the extracted CI Tools Library 24 folder into your ARCHICAD 24ARCHICAD Library 24 folder.
- Move the extracted CI Tools Extras folder into your ARCHICAD 24 folder.