How do you extrude a path in AutoCAD?
Click Solid tab > Solid panel > Extrude. Find. Select the objects or edge subobjects to extrude. Specify the height.
How do you extrude a path?
Extrude edges or faces along a path curve
- Select the edges/or faces you want to extrude and the curve you want to extrude along.
- Select Edit Mesh > Extrude > .
- Turn on either the Selected or Generated options.
- Click Extrude.
- Use the controls in the Attribute Editor or Channel Box to edit the extrusion.
What is the Presspull command doing in AutoCAD?
The Presspull command in AutoCAD 3D is used to create an area formed by the closed boundary. Or. It is used to pull an enclosed boundary. It can also be used to create a 3D solid in case of the selected circle or interior of the bounded area. The objects, such as arc, can be used to create a 3D surface.
Can we extrude a line?
extrude allows you work with closed profile. Line doesn’t have the profile. I would recommend you to create sketch with circles or another shapes and extrude it. With extruded feature you can create pattern.
How do you extrude?
To Create a 3D Solid by Extruding
- If necessary, on the status bar click Workspace Switching and select 3D Modeling. Find.
- Click Solid tab > Solid panel > Extrude. Find.
- Select the objects or edge subobjects to extrude.
- Specify the height.
Why is Presspull not working?
Make sure the object has a closed boundary. To check type BPOLY command, to generate a boundary polygon in the area of interest. If a polygon cannot be created, then there are gaps in the geometry. Recreate the geometry, and try the PRESSPULL command as boundaries are being generated.