How do you create a wall legend in Revit?
Create a Legend
- Click View tab Create panel Legends drop-down (Legend).
- In the New Legend View dialog, enter a name for the legend view and select the view scale.
- Click OK. …
- Add the desired element symbols to the view using any of the following methods: …
- Click Annotate tab Text panel (Text).
What is a Revit symbol?
Revit 2021. Apr 19 2021In-product view. A symbol is a graphic representation of an annotation element or other object.
How do you create an annotation legend in Revit?
Create a Legend
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Component drop-down (Legend Component).
- On the Options Bar, for Family, select a model family symbol type.
- Specify the view direction for the symbol. Some symbols have more options than others. …
- Place the symbol in the view.
Where are symbols located in Revit?
You can locate view annotation symbols. In the Project Browser, right-click the view for which you want to locate view annotation symbols. You can also open the view, and right-click in the drawing area.
How do you write square meters in Revit?
just type u+00B2.
How do you create a legend in Excel?
To create a legend in Excel, start by clicking on the chart or graph. You’ll see a plus sign on the right. Click on this, and a Chart Elements menu pops up. Check the box next to “Legend.” A chart or graph legend will immediately appear.
How do you fill a legend with color in Revit?
Add a Color Fill Legend
- Open a floor plan view or section view.
- Click Annotate tab Color Fill panel (Legend).
- Click in the drawing area to place the color fill legend.
- In the Choose Space Type and Color Scheme dialog, select the space type and color scheme, and click OK.
How do I import a legend into Revit?
Select a legend view and copy it to the clipboard. Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down, and select one of the following options: Paste from Clipboard: Manually place the legend view onto another sheet view. Aligned to Selected Views: Specify from a list of sheet views in the current model.