How do you make a layer in SketchUp for free?
How do I use layers in SketchUp?
- Choose Window→Layers. The Layers dialog box opens.
- Click the Add Layer button to add a new layer to the Layers list. If you want, you can double-click your new layer to rename it.
Where is layers in SketchUp free?
Adding a new layer
Follow these steps to add a layer to your SketchUp file: Choose Window→Layers. The Layers dialog box opens. Click the Add Layer button to add a new layer to the Layers list.
Did SketchUp 2020 get rid of layers?
SketchUp Pro 2020: your [3D] creative space
In an effort to increase model performance, you no longer have to create Layers upon Layers.
Where is the layer in SketchUp 2020?
Click the Main Menu icon ( ). Click the Layers icon ( ), and the Layers tab appears, as shown in the following figure.
How do you hide layers in SketchUp?
- First, go to View > Animation > Settings. …
- In the Layers window, turn off the layers you want hidden.
- In the Scenes window, uncheck the Camera Location option. …
- In the Scenes window, click the “plus” sign to save the scene. …
- Go back to the Layers window and turn all layers on.