How can you remove unwanted lines on a drawing?
Removing Unwanted Lines from your Autodesk Inventor Sketch
- Go to sketch tab.
- Select Trim.
- Click on the lines that you want to remove.
How do I delete a construction line in SolidWorks?
On the menu, choose Draw > Construction Line > Clear. On the Construction Line toolbar, click the Clear tool.
How do you delete something in SolidWorks?
To delete an item:
- Select one or more items to delete in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Delete (Standard toolbar), click Edit > Delete or press Delete.
How do I remove a center mark in a Solidworks drawing?
Select Detailing from the Document Properties tab. Under Auto insert on view creation, select or clear the check box for: Center marks – holes -part.
Under Center marks:
- Enter a value for Size. …
- Enter a value for Gap. …
- Select or clear the check boxes for Scale by view scale, Extended lines, and Centerline font.
How do you hide all construction lines in Solidworks?
To hide all construction geometry, use the “Shift” and “P” keys simultaneously.
How do you select overlapping lines in Solidworks?
Hold the Shift key and press the Spacebar repeatedly to highlight one entity after the other until the desired entity is highlighted. Release the Shift key and click the highlighted entity. Repeat steps 2 to 4 as needed to specify multiple entities that are close to each other or overlap.
How do I delete part of a line in Solid Edge?
You can delete a relationship as you would delete any other element by selecting a relationship handle, then press the Delete key on the keyboard. Driving dimensions are relationships that allow you to maintain characteristics such as the size, orientation, and position of elements.
How do I delete a dimension in Solidworks?
To remove a dimension from a drawing: Select a dimension and press Delete. Be careful not to delete any dimension that has a reference, such as one used in a note. Search ‘Deleting Dimensions’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you delete a sub assembly in Solidworks?
To delete a component from a subassembly:
- In an assembly with a subassembly, in the FeatureManager design tree, select a subassembly component and press Delete.
- In the dialog box, select whether to Delete the subassembly, or Delete only the selected components.
How do I delete a model in Solidworks?
To delete models and parts: In the Palette, on the Models tab in the Model tree, right-click a model or part and click Edit > Delete.