How do you select a grouped object in Lumion?
How can I find the Group Icon?
- Click on the All button and the Select button to see the Object Icons for Groups (and Object Icons for all other objects).
- If you are using Lumion 10 or newer, simply click on one of the objects that belong to the Group in order to select the Group.
How do I select a group in Lumion 8?
To group and rotate the living room arrangement, make sure you’re in Move Mode and select the objects you want to group together. Next, group the objects by clicking the “Create group” button. The objects will then be organized into a single group that you can move, scale and rotate.
How do I copy a group in Lumion?
How to do it…
- Select the Objects menu.
- Press the M key to select the move tool.
- Make sure that you have the correct category selected; otherwise, you may not be able to select the model you want.
- Press the Alt key, and with the left mouse button, select the 3D model and drag to make a copy, as shown…
Can you group objects in Lumion?
In Lumion 8.5, you need to click on this button before you can select a Group: The Group selection icon can then be selected. You might need to move the camera further up in the air to see the Group Icon. If you cannot see the Group Icon, then it could be much further away from the objects and camera.
Can you copy and paste in Lumion?
(ALT) + Move selected object(s): Copy-paste selected object(s) by pressing (ALT) while dragging the insertion object icon of one of the selected objects.
How do I copy an object to a layer in Lumion?
Select the object, click on the layer you want the object to be in, click on the arrow below the layer tab to assign it to that layer.
How do you copy and paste plants in Lumion?
Once you have CTRL-selected the trees/plants, press ALT while you drag one of the selected objects to clone the selection.
How do you move multiple objects in Lumion?
You can also use the mouse + Ctrl, so simply press Ctrl and drag your mouse (left button down) over objects to include any or all objects selected within the bounds of the mouse drag area. Also, you can use the Ctrl in combination with single select by mouse click on icon to do multiple select.
How do you unlock items in Lumion?
How to do it…
- Select the Context menu.
- Chose the Transformation submenu.
- Select the Lock position… option.
- Click on the On option to lock, or the Off option to unlock, as you can see in the following screenshot:
How do I import furniture into Lumion?
- Make sure Lumion is closed.
- In Windows File Explorer go to the folder DocumentsLumion [version]Library.
- Create new folders to put the model files in (e.g. people, cars, furniture, etc…)
- Move the Imported Model files to those desired folders.